When I was a little girl I saw the face mask + cucumber slices on the eyes combo EVERYWHERE. Magazines, movies, even my cool aunt was wearing them. I thought as I grew up that it would have a bigger impact on my life... but I don´t see them anywhere nowadays...
So, I will teach you how to make it with these two easy-peasy recipes, to make your skin glow and feel like a 2000s rom-com character. ♡ ‧₊˚
︵‿୨♡୧‿︵
Avocado face mask.
INGREDIENTS.
𝜗ৎ 1/2 ripe avocado
𝜗ৎ 1 teaspoon honey
𝜗ৎ 1 teaspoon plain yogurt
METHOD.
1. Mash the ingredients.
Mash everything in a little bowl until creamy.
2. Application.
Apply a thin layer to clean skin, avoiding your eyes, and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
3. Wash it off.
Rinse your face with lukewarm water and finish with your favourite moisturizer.
︵‿୨♡୧‿︵
Cucumber face mask.
INGREDIENTS.
𝜗ৎ 1/4 cucumber
𝜗ৎ 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
𝜗ৎ 1 teaspoon plain yogurt
︵‿୨♡୧‿︵
METHOD.
1. Blend or mash the ingredients.
Blend or mash everything until smooth.
2. Cucumber slices.
Don´t forget the cucumber slices for your eyes! Use the remaining cucumber and carefully cut two thin slices.
3. Application.
Apply gently for 10 minutes, put your favourite album on to listen while your waiting with the slices on your eyes and relax.
4. Wash it off.
Take and dispose off the slices, then rinse with lukewarm water. Apply moisturizer.
P.S. Put on your cutest pajamas, make a cup of tea and play your favourite playlist while you wait. A face mask is obviously more effective when you´re feeling glamourous.
Yours truly,
A manic pixie dream girl.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
i was just thinking about the 2000s face masks! thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDelete